Star projectors are mainly designed for toddlers and young children so that they can sleep better. However, they have the capability to stimulate the minds of anybody, whether kid or adult, if they possess even a bit of imagination.
We’ve listed the top 10 star projectors of all time, so you can get the help while deciding which one is the most suitable for you. If you want to have the atmosphere of a planetarium right at your home, then go ahead and purchase one of the best star projectors and enjoy the high-quality planetarium experience.
The 10 Best Star Projectors
|Sega Homestar Original Black - Home Planetarium||4,1/5||50||$$$||Check Price Now
|Laser Stars Hologram Projector||4,0/5||320||$$||Check Price Now
|Lizber Baby Night Light Moon Star Projector||4,0/5||329||$$||Check Price Now
|Star Shower As Seen on TV Motion Laser Lights Star Projector||3,9/5||4362||$$||Check Price Now
|Galaxy Clock Star Projector by MomKnows||4,0/5||250||$$||Check Price Now
|Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Turtle||4,5/5||2947||$$||Check Price Now
|Le Petit Prince||4,3/5||208||$$||Check Price Now
|Starry Night Light Lamp by SlowTon||3,9/5||97||$$||Check Price Now
|Night Light Kids Lamp by ANTEQI||4,0/5||152||$$||Check Price Now
|GermGuardian AC4150BLCA||4,4/5||37||$$||Check Price Now
Top 10 Reviews
1. Sega Homestar Home Planetarium
Sega Toys is one of the most renowned companies that make excellent products for kids and adults alike. Its fantastic star projector exhibits about sixty thousand stars and features an adjustable angle and focus and a timer. It also utilizes a shooting star function; what can be better than that?
To make your room more attractive, it projects beautiful posters of the northern and southern geographical areas and contains two realistic discs with and without an assemblage of stars.
- Uses 3-watt white LED technology.
- The lighting might not seem strong if the room is not entirely dark.
2. Laser Stars Hologram Projector
If you want an affordable star projector that has all the essential features, then the Laser Stars Hologram Projector is the one for you.
This product has three different modes: clouds, stars, and a combination of both. Just turn the lights off of your room and witness the enchanting and gorgeous views it provides.
Its laser show includes an assortment of star patterns that moves in different directions. Oh, and don’t forget to see the nebula scene, which is a perfect show stopper.
- Controllable brightness.
- Supports three modes.
- Automatically shuts off after four hours.
- Laser might start getting dimmer after a few months.
3. Lizber Baby Night Light Moon Star Projector
Do you wish to transform your room’s ceiling into a bright and vivid starry night? If yes, then you better opt for this impressive star projector by Lizber.
It is equipped with three multi-purpose buttons that control the brightness, colors, and the light being projected. Apart from that, this fantastic projector shows starry patterns by using four solid LED beads that are capable of blue, green, red, and warm white lighting settings.
- A variety of colors.
- A choice for turning on/off rotation.
- Size and shape are perfect for keeping it anywhere.
- A bit lightweight and feels flimsy.
4. GermGuardian AC4150BLCA Air Cleaning System
This excellent Air Cleaning System by GermGuardian is perfect for kids, especially those who have respiratory issues. This small product makes an entire room smell clean and fresh.
Moreover, this air cleaner projects beautiful starry patterns to keep kids happy and quiet and help them sleep. It can also be used as a night light, so you don’t have to clutter the room with additional objects.
- High-quality, compact device.
- Provides allergy relief and fights germs.
- Reduces unpleasant odors.
- Vivid projection of images.
- No timer function.
- Makes minor noise, which can disturb kids.
5. Star Shower As Seen on TV Star Projector
It is an excellent projector because of its versatility and user-friendliness. You can not only watch the beautiful starry night right from your home through this device but also click on the views through the exclusive Motion Activator Button.
You can choose from a combination of red and green laser lights or all-green laser lights. Moreover, the light sensors are highly efficient as they turn off during the day and turn on at night.
- Works indoors and outdoors.
- Projects patterns up to 50 feet away.
- Includes base and extended stake.
- The laser can’t be widened, so you need to buy more if your home is huge.
6. Galaxy Clock Star Projector by MomKnows
MomKnows is a high-quality company that takes pride in making unusual and unique products. Its star projector helps children doze off to sleep through a variety of sound options such as rainforests, bird, beach waves, and womb stimulator.
It features a fun design and has a large clock display on the front. It possesses many features such as alarm clock, music speaker, temperature monitor, and volume controller.
- Features one-year 100% money-back guarantee.
- Mesmerizing star projection with a variety of sound options.
- A broad assortment of additional features.
- Doesn’t shut down automatically.
7. Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light
This turtle-shaped night light is the perfect device for children. It projects the night light through its shell that is truly eight separate star constellations.
It features beautiful, soothing colors that vary from amber to blue to green and help infants fall asleep instantly. It is an excellent device to be used as a night light and ideal for children who are scared of darkness. It is also safe since it is made of non-toxic substances and requires AAA batteries to operate.
- Projects entire starry nights on to the wall and ceiling.
- Features three beautiful colors.
- Automatically turns off after 45 minutes.
8. Le Petit Prince Twilight Constellation Galaxy Round Projector
This projector is a remarkable device that stands out with its user-friendliness. Indeed, it is simple to use as it can be activated and turned off with just a single touch.
Moreover, it exhibits such a dreamy starry night that one can’t look away without admiring the scene. It uses different multi-colored lenses that help it project an astonishing collection of stars right on the ceiling or wall.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Automatically shuts down.
- Changes color time to time.
- Turns off after 45 minutes, which might be a con for some people.
9. Starry Night Light Lamp by SlowTon
This impressive product gives out a decent glow of stars and moon and projects a dazzling and vivid shape. It has three buttons: A for switching the device on, B for changing colors, and C for turning rotation on and off.
It has a fantastic bunch of colors that are blue, green, red, and white. It exhibits color in a different combination of two, three, and four colors according to the user’s wish.
- Uses AAA batteries and can be charged through USB.
- Small and compact device.
- Four different colors.
- Supports rotation.
- No automatic timer-off function, but doesn’t overheat even after 12 hours.
10. Night Light Kids Lamp by ANTEQI
This is a highly affordable and remarkable lamp by ANTEQI. It is equipped with an impressive time control feature that enables you to set the device operation time from 5 to 95 minutes. 95 minutes is the maximum time of this device to function. Once it exceeds this limit, the device shuts down automatically.
Moreover, this product has an exquisite design that allows it to fit into any decent room layout.
- Easily convertible from starry projection to a primary night light.
- Supports a variety of colors and covers.
- Adjustable timer from 5 to 95 minutes.
- Automatically turns off after 95 minutes, which can be irritating for some parents.
After briefly reviewing these ten products, we have come to the conclusion that a projector’s quality and brightness are the principal features that are required to enjoy the best planetarium experience.
There are several other functions too such as automatic shut-off. However, this feature can be an advantage for some but not for others.
It is not necessary that every child falls asleep before 45 to 90 minutes. Some users might find it irritating to turn on the device after an hour or so because their child just can’t sleep.